Cyber Monday deals are underway at Target. You get started on your Holiday shopping and save a bunch on thousands of items before they sell out. Plus, with Target’s Holiday Price Match Guarantee, running now through December 24, if you buy something today and the price drops later in the season, Target will match it.
Keep in mind if you have a Target RedCard, you will get your usual extra 5% off, plus get FREE shipping if you shop online. Don’t have a RedCard? Right now, you can score a coupon for $50 off a future $50 purchase at Target when you open a new RedCard account now through 12-9.
You can find dozens more deals arriving weekly in the Target weekly ad, but shop early before they sell out. Here are some of the best Cyber Monday deals.
Please note that some items must be purchased online to receive the discount. And there is an extra 15% off most of the cookware & appliances listed here.
Best Cyber Monday deals
- Apple iPad Air 10.9-inch Wi-Fi Only (2022, 5th Generation) — Save $100, pay only $499.99
- Breville 1800W Mini Smart Toaster Oven Stainless Steel — Save 20%, pay only $127.99
- Meta Quest 2: Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset - 128GB — Save $200, now only $249.99. And you get a $50 Target gift card with purchase.
- Beats Studio Pro Bluetooth Wireless Headphones — Save $180, now only $169.99
- KitchenAid 5.5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer — Save $200, now $249.99
- Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop — Save $50, now $59.99
- Barbie Dreamhouse Pool Party Doll House with 75+ pc, 3 Story Slide — Save 30% or $51.78, and pay only $128.71
- Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker — Save $30, now $59.99
- Fitbit Charge 6 — Save $60, now only $99.95
- Ninja 4qt Air Fryer — Save $40, now $79.99
- NERF Pro Gelfire Legion Blaster — Save 40%, now $11.99
- Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Stainless Steel — Save $100, now $129.99
- Ring 1080p Wireless Video Doorbell — Save $45, now $54.99
- 5 Surprise Disney Mini Brands Series 2 Advent Calendar— Save $15, now $14.99
- Play-Doh Slime Cosmic Mix 'n Squish — Save 30%, now $11.19
- Lenovo Ideapad 1i 15.6" Intel Core i5 windows 11 laptop — Save $230, now only $299.99
- HP 27" full hd IPS computer monitor — Save $140, now $129.99
- Matching Family Pajamas — Save 40%
- Shark Navigator Swivel Pro Pet Upright Vacuum with Self-Cleaning Brushroll — Save $120, now $129.99
- Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee, Latte and Cappuccino Maker — Save $50, only $149.99
Where to shop
Shop in-store, online or through the Target app. You can also use Target’s fast and free Order Pickup and Drive-up services. Need a little pick-me-up when gathering your items? Add a Starbucks beverage to your order and have it delivered along with the rest of your Drive Up order — now available at 1,700 Target stores.
You can also jump on the Black Friday savings without leaving the comfort of your home by ordering online and taking advantage of Target’s same-day delivery service. Want a sneak peek at next week’s deals? Check out the Target Weekly Ad.
For the past 18+ years, Kathryn has highlighted the humanity in personal finance by shaping stories that identify the opportunities and obstacles in managing a person's finances. All the same, she’ll jump on other equally important topics if needed. Kathryn graduated with a degree in Journalism and lives in Duluth, Minnesota. She joined Kiplinger in 2023 as a contributor.
- Donna LeValleyPersonal Finance Writer
Stock Market Today: Apple Reclaims $3 Trillion Market Cap Mark
Apple quietly reclaimed the $3 trillion market cap level Tuesday amid a choppy day for the main indexes.
By Karee Venema Published
Get Starbucks 50% Off Deal Every Thursday in December
Visit Starbucks every Thursday in December and enjoy half off all your favorite flavors of the season as "Thurs-Yays" return.
By Kathryn Pomroy Published