Get the Best Price on the Instant Pot
This pressure cooker has an online fan club and claims to cook food 70% faster than other methods.
Guide to Scoring the Best Deals in 2018
- Get the Real Deal for Less
- Best Grocery Delivery Services
- Top Tech Bargains of 2018
- Refurbished and Open-Box Deals
- Disrupter Deal: No Strings Streaming
- Best Deals in Low-Cost Cloud Storage
- Skip the Sales Tax
- Sales on Consumer Staples Stocks
- Disrupter Deal: Trade Stocks Commission-Free
- Trade Funds Commission-Free with Charles Schwab
- Hot Savings on Flights to Hawaii
- Get a Free Hotel Room
- Rent an RV for a Dollar a Day
- Disrupter Deal: Two-in-One Trips
Instant Pot is a pressure cooker/slow cooker/rice maker/steamer/sauté pot that claims to cook food 70% faster than other methods. Instant Pot has spawned copycat multi-cookers—some of which are cheaper and come with a nonstick inner pot—but buying the original entitles you to join the legions of home cooks and foodie fans who call themselves Potheads and use social media to proselytize to the uninitiated, share recipes and provide support.
The base model 6-in-1 V3 Instant Pot ($79.95 for the six-quart version, which feeds four to six people) comes with 12 built-in programs (say, for rice and meat/stew) and will bake a cake and cook eggs, too. Order directly at www.instantpot.com, where you’ll get free shipping and can download a free app with more than 450 recipes. Other large retailers generally charge at least the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. Amazon.com sells the most models and sizes with free shipping.