Best Deals in Cloud Storage
Edit, store and share documents for free with low-cost cloud storage.
Guide to Scoring the Best Deals in 2018
- Disrupter Deal: The Instant Pot
- Get the Real Deal for Less
- Best Bets for Grocery Delivery
- Top Tech Bargains for 2018
- Refurbished and Open-Box Deals
- Disrupter Deal: No-Strings Streaming
- Skip the Sales Tax
- Sales on Consumer Staples Stocks
- Disrupter Deal: Trade Stocks Commission-Free
- Trade Funds Commission-Free with Charles Schwab
- Hot Savings on Flights to Hawaii
- Get a Free Hotel Room
- Rent an RV for a Dollar a Day
- Disrupter Deal: Two-in-One Trips
Free and cheap cloud storage is widely available, but Google Drive stands out for its 15GB of free storage for users who have a Google account. Drive can serve as a storage shed for your files or for backing up your device—but it’s also a workbench, allowing you to edit documents, spreadsheets and other files on the go and share them with others.
If you want more space—say, to store large files or back up your computer’s hard drive—Google Drive is still a deal. For example, 1TB of space costs $10 a month. Apple users should consider iCloud Drive. You’ll get 5GB of free storage, and a 2TB storage plan costs $10 a month and can be shared with your family.