Deals on Used (and Verified) Luxury Goods
Fill your wardrobe with luxury clothes without emptying your wallet.
Guide to Scoring the Best Deals in 2018
- Disrupter Deal: The Instant Pot
- Best Grocery Delivery Services
- Top Tech Bargains of 2018
- Refurbished and Open-Box Deals
- Disrupter Deal: No Strings Streaming
- Best Deals in Low-Cost Cloud Storage
- Skip the Sales Tax
- Sales on Consumer Staples Stocks
- Disrupter Deal: Trade Stocks Commission-Free
- Trade Funds Commission-Free with Charles Schwab
- Hot Savings on Flights to Hawaii
- Get a Free Hotel Room
- Rent an RV for a Dollar a Day
- Disrupter Deal: Two-in-One Trips
To buy luxury goods for at least one-third less than their estimated retail value, visit The Real Real (www.therealreal.com), where you’ll find consigned men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, plus jewelry, watches, handbags, home décor and more, representing a multitude of designers. Recent offerings included a vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual watch, with an estimated retail price of $6,300, listed for $2,825; a Burberry trench coat ($1,895/$375); a Givenchy dress ($1,795/$545); Tiffany gold-and-diamond earrings ($5,400/$2,495); and a Coach shoulder bag ($395/$207). All items are evaluated for authenticity and condition (and rated good to pristine) by the site’s team of experts, including certified gemologists.
Sign up to start shopping and you’ll receive an instant credit of $25 toward your first purchase. On certain items, look for an additional 20%-off coupon code or a 30% markdown. During the end-of-the-month “Real Big Sale,” prices are marked down more, but sales are final and nonrefundable. If you have your eye on something but aren’t ready to pull the trigger, add it to your “Obsessions” page to have the site send you an e-mail when it’s marked down. However, the site says most items sell within three days.