If you like big box warehouse stores and even bigger savings on hundreds of items in every aisle, from electronics, jewelry and appliances to computers and home goods, you're going to want to shop Costco's Cyber Monday and ongoing Black Friday deals.
This year, Costco is giving shoppers a chance to bag dozens of bargains from now until November 27. Shop Black Friday and Costco Cyber Monday deals both in-store and online. Don‘t miss out — remember, most deals are only available to Costco members.
Costco Annual Memberships
There are two types of memberships available, Everyday Value and Executive. These are available as personal and business memberships. All memberships come with two cards.
> Everyday Value Membership is $60 (plus sales tax)
> Executive Membership comes with 2% annual rewards and is $120 (plus sales tax)
Shop Costco's Cyber Monday deals
Looking for the perfect gift for your grandchild, husband or neighbor down the street? Check out these Cyber Monday deals for Costco members. You don't have long though — today's the only day to score these deals.
- Southwest Airlines $500 E-Gift Card: Save $20, pay $429.99
- Dell Inspiron 27" 7000 Series All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop: Save $500, pay $999.99
- Diamond Platinum Halo Wedding Set: Save $1,500.00, now $6,499.99
- ASUS Zenbook 14" OLED Platform Laptop: Save $300, now $699.99
- 6-piece Pure Cabernet Wine Glass Set: Save $11, pay $43.99
- Robot Vacuum & Spinning Mop with Auto-Cleaning Station: Save $280, pay $999.99
- 14kt Yellow Gold Infinity Link Necklace: Save $300, pay $1,199.99
- Portable Massage Table Package by Earthlite: Save $40, pay $159.99
- 18kt Yellow Gold Twisted Diamond Cut Hoop Earrings: Save $100, pay $399.99
- Ghirardelli Treats Tower: Save $10, pay $29.99
More Cyber Monday/Black Friday deals
There are many more Costco deals available both online and in-store. Below are several Cyber Monday/Black Friday deals offered by Costco. Keep in mind that most are only available until the end of the day.
- Sony 65" Class - X90CL Series 4K UHD LED LCD TV, with Allstate 3-Year Protection Plan Bundle Included —Member price: $999.99
- Apple iPad 10.2-inch, 64GB — Save $90, pay only $229.99
- Samsung 29 Cu. Ft. French door refrigerator with beverage center, save $1300
- 14kt yellow-gold infinity link bracelet — get $150 off and free shipping, now only $449.99
- Dell Inspiron 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop —Save $250, now $599.99.
- Apple iPad mini, 8.3”, 64GB — Get $90 off and pay only $399.99
- Hyperlite Elevation 2.0 Dual-Pontoon Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board. Save $100 and pay only $299.99
- Shark Air Purifier MAX — Get $50 off, you pay $199.99
- Ninja Professional Blender 1000 — Save $20, now only $49.99.
- Ecobee Smart Thermostat Premium Plus Bundle — Save $40, now $199.99
- Shark Performance UltraLight Corded Stick Vacuum — Get $60 off, now $139.99
- Lasko ThermaSMART Ceramic Tower Heater — Save $15, now $54.99
- Pure Enrichment Ultrasonic .75 G Humidifier, 2 pack — Save $20, pay $59.99
- GoPro HERO11 Black Action Camera Bundle —Get $60 off, pay only $279.99
- Sony Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-the-Ear Headphones — Save $70, now only $329.99/ $30 Apple Credit included
- MacBook Air - 13.6-inch - 256GB — Save $150, now only $899.99
- 18kt Yellow Gold Rope Necklace — Save $300, now only 999.99
- Sonos Arc Soundbar Bundle — Save $180, pay only $719.99
- JBL CHARGE 5 Wi-Fi Portable Waterproof Speaker with Powerbank — Save $60, pay only $119.99
- Samsung 85" Class - CU7000D Series - 4K UHD LED LCD TV: Member price $899.99
Don’t wait. At such low prices, these deals will be moving fast. So, if you want to get the very best deals this holiday shopping season, check back often.
Costco limits the number of items you can purchase on some items, and many are only available during a certain time. You also must be a Costco member to take advantage of most of these low holiday prices online or in-warehouse.
For the past 18+ years, Kathryn has highlighted the humanity in personal finance by shaping stories that identify the opportunities and obstacles in managing a person's finances. All the same, she’ll jump on other equally important topics if needed. Kathryn graduated with a degree in Journalism and lives in Duluth, Minnesota. She joined Kiplinger in 2023 as a contributor.
- Erin BendigPersonal Finance Writer
How to Buy Stocks
Not everyone knows how to buy stocks, even as investing in the stock market becomes more and more popular. This four-step plan can help.
By Will Ashworth Published
One Key Rule for Understanding 2023 RMDs
RMDs Required minimum distribution (RMD) rules can be confusing, but there is a guideline that can help.
By Kelley R. Taylor Published