RVs for a Dollar a Day
Who says a dollar doesn’t go far? You can rent an RV for as little as a buck a day – and even get free gas.
Guide to Scoring the Best Deals in 2018
- Disrupter Deal: The Instant Pot
- Get the Real Deal for Less
- Best Bets for Grocery Delivery
- Top Tech Bargains for 2018
- Refurbished and Open-Box Deals
- Disrupter Deal: No-Strings Streaming
- Best Deals for Low-Cost Cloud Storage
- Free Trades on Low-Cost Funds
- Skip the Sales Tax
- Disrupter Deal: Trade Stocks Commission-Free
- Sales on Consumer Staples Stocks
- Hot Savings on Flights to Hawaii
- Get a Free Hotel Room
- Disrupter Deal: Two-in-One Trips
Las Vegas may be famous for The Strip, but it’s also home to some sweet travel deals—if covering hundreds of miles in an RV is your thing. You can book a three- to five-day relocation RV trip for as little as $1 a day on Imoova.com, Apollorv.com and Jucyusa.com.
Relocations redistribute RVs to locations with the most demand. Among the most popular routes are Las Vegas to Denver, San Francisco or Los Angeles. You can also start in Los Angeles and head to the Bay Area or Seattle. The deals are usually posted about a month in advance on the websites and may come with other perks, such as an additional travel allowance or gas reimbursement. You’re typically allowed three to five travel days, depending on the route, and you will be charged 45 cents per extra mile if you decide to take any detours.