Here's an online money management tool that does the work for you.
1. Gather your credit cards, bank-account numbers and relevant online passwords.
2. Go to Wesabe.com to create an account. Choose a user name, a password and a public name to use on the site.
3. Click the link to upload your bank account and other financial data. Don't worry; the site is secure, and personal information isn't made public.
4. Categorize your expenses, which allows Wesabe to see where your money goes.
5. Set spending targets and share budgeting tips with 100,000 others in the Wesabe community. Monitor your account weekly or monthly.
FINANCIAL TOOLKIT MAIN PAGE